Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello my friends....

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Just a little more about me.... I can be found in my kitchen at all hours of the night making dozens, or even hundreds, of cupcakes at a time. I’ve been known to whip up a few batches of frosting just to try them out — which, of course, leads to hundreds of cupcakes. My office, daughter’s dance studio and husband’s precinct benefit greatly from my cupcake obsession. I hope you do, too!

My goal is to post something at least weekly (let’s be honest, I have a full-time career, too – and 5 of our 6 kids living at home… life is a bit hectic!). I will start taking more (and better) pictures, so bear with me for a bit. In addition to yummy cupcakes to drool over and recipes to create your own, I'll have monthly giveaways, polls, and other fun stuff. Please leave me a comment if there’s something specific you’d like to see or if you have any questions.

I will be working on changing the design of this blog when time permits... It won't be this plain for long.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog, I'll be checking back weekly! (and happy Anniversary, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lisa this is awesome love it... You are an amazing person with many talents... Congrats...

    ReplyDelete