Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's been ages....

I know, I know... again, it's been ages since I've updated my blog.  But with good reason!  I've been baking every weekend.  And I'm working on setting up my very own url.... It will be:  www.ForTheLoveOfFrosting.com!  I work on it almost daily because it's been waaaaayyyyyy too long since I've posted or updated.  I'm working on a gallery, price list, flavor list, contact for quote, etc!   For now, I had to get some new photos up because I handed out about 100 business cards in the past week.... :)

Now that I've mentioned I've been baking every weekend, don't you want to see some of my cakes/cookies/etc??

For your viewing pleasure, here they are.... Feel free to send me a message or comment if you have any questions about any of the yummies below!!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment