Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oh Baby....

I originally made this design in pink for my friend Roseann's daughter's Christening. I love how it came out... it was elegant and pretty and simple. I loved it so much that I made it the following month for my Godson's Christening.



But of course that wasn't all I made. For Elena's Christening, Roseann wanted a box of cake balls for each family. I made 320 cake balls for this party. They were fantastic!


And for Frankie's Christening, my sister Michelle wanted cross cookies for favors. Mom and Michelle came for 3 days to help make them. We were convinced after day 2 that Mom was breaking them on purpose so she could eat them. This was the project that never ended... but so worth it when every guest at the Christening raved about them! (Yes, they were packaged nicely for the party... these were some leftovers....)


No comments:

Post a Comment